Sunday, November 22, 2009

Looking at 2010, changing Teams!

Well, 2009 is done. I had a good year...didn't finish with a bang, but finished nonetheless. I am already looking forward to 2010. I have my race schedule written in pencil, but I do have my racing goals. I am signed up for Eagleman 70.3 in hopes for a Kona slot. If i don't get the Kona slot, then I'll take a Clearwater slot and give it another go. I am horribly disappointed with the recent weekend in Clearwater, and will not be too disappointed if I miss the Kona slot and get another shot at Clearwater. Something about the 70.3 distance that I really like.

The rest of my racing schedule will include Age Group Nationals, the new Charleston Half Ironman in May, several South Carolina Tri Series races, USAT HalfMax Championships in Myrtle Beach, then the big finale in Clearwater or Kona. Not a bad year!!

I am very excited about my change of teams. I will be racing for Team Kattouf in 2010. Rick Kattouf is owner of Team Kattouf Inc. I am very excited to be a part of Rick's success and hope to help him find more in 2010. Looking forward to it!!

Took a week off after Clearwater, now I'm back n the saddle.

Take Care!

No comments: